The Organising Committee for the 20th International Conference on Biological Inorganic Chemistry held jointly with IC21 – the RACI Inorganic Division Meeting (ICBIC 2021) invites you to submit an abstract for presentation at the Conference.
All abstracts must be submitted online by 18 February 2021.Submit your ICBIC 2021 Abstract
Identified themes for metals in biology research
- Homeostasis and regulation (incl. redox)
- Metalloproteins and metallonucleotides - structures, models, and chemical biology
- Analytical methods - spectroscopic and molecular probes
- Metals for diagnosis and therapy (incl. radio)
- Metallomics and bioinformatics (systems approaches)
- Energy, environment and sustainability
- Metals in disease and host response
IC 21 Themes
- Main Group and Organometallic Chemistry
- Metallo-supramolecular Chemistry
- Materials and Structural Chemistry
- Applications of Inorganic Chemistry
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|Call for Abstracts Open||September 2020|
|Abstract Submission Deadline||18 February 2021|
|Abstract Notifications||18 March 2021|
|Presenters Registration Date||18 April 2021|
Terms and Conditions
It is a condition of acceptance of the abstract that at least the presenting author must register to attend the Conference and present the poster within the dedicated poster sessions. Final abstract acceptance requires registration and payment by the deadline of 18 April 2021. Submission of posters implies the author’s agreement to publish the poster in all Conference publications including the website.
Acceptance of abstracts does not imply any payment from the Conference Committee. Authors must arrange and pay their own accommodation, travel etc. to attend the Conference. Acceptance or otherwise is at the discretion of the Conference Program Committee whose decision is final.